We're here because we love what we do, and we're happy to help.
MC Cycle & Sport is an up-'n-coming cycle shop in the great lake city. Keeping a low-key friendly shop for your source for cycling equipment, service, advice, and deals. Supported by an active cycling and multi sport community that hosts local mountain and road bike races, ranging from triathlons to the weekly group ride. All out of our front door. Promoting good health and a fun active life style. We strive to share our enthusiasm and passion for outdoor sports, helping each customer as if we were shopping for our own equipment. Most of all, we really want our customers to have a great time cycling.
When we're not in the shop, you'll find us pushing our own pedals.
Everything from kids bikes to high-end triathlon bikes, MC Cycle & Sport offers all your essential bike parts and accessories, backed by our own experience and knowledge. Take the time to visit our shop and you'll receive quality service, helpful staff, and one-on-one personal attention. We want to leave a lasting memory and experience that will bring you back time and again.
What you get with MC Cycle & Sport:
- Dedication - We won't be happy until you are.
- Experience - We're riders too, and put our products to the test.
- Quality Service - The industry's top shelf bikes and tune-ups at a price you can afford.
- Friendly Staff - Come chat with us anytime, or join us for a ride.
- Monday evenings: Beginner and Timberman sprint athletes. Group leaves at 5:45 from Ellacoya state park. Ride consists of basic cycling fundamentals and bike handling skills. 15 mile ride on the Timber sprint course.
- Tuesday evenings: Intermediate to advance. Group leaves at 5:30 from MC Cycle. 30 – 45 mile rides averaging 18 – 21 mph.
- Sunday mornings: This is a longer distance ride 60+ mile rides average 18+ mph. Call ahead for location and time.
Get your bike where you need it.
Fill out our easy online form to instantly send us information about your shipping needs.